• Good disease package • Stands well with short strong straw • Medium Maturity • Highest protein of winter wheat varieties
Increased grain yield potential, Short strong straw, Improved protein potential, Resistant to the wheat curl mite
· Awnless Variety with short, strong straw
· Good leaf rust resistance
· Improved Grain Quality
• Strong-strawed, semi-dwarf
• Disease resistant
• Results regardless of what Mother Nature has in store.
· High yielding
· Easy Threshing
· Disease resistance
• Erect growth habit at the 5 to 9 tiller stage
• Matures mid-late season
· High yielding
· Low DON accumulation
· Low semolina ash and grain cadmium content
· Highest yielding line in all SK production zones
· MR or R rated for all rusts
· Strong Standing
· Best in class (VG) rating for standability
• High Yielding • Medium to large-seeded yellow pea • Excellent standability • Resistant to powdery mildew • Adapted to all pea growing regions of western Canada
• A traditional brown flax • Offers flax growers many improvements over current flax varieties. • Some benefits include improved yield over CDC Bethune, • Improved standability • Reduced plant height which helps with straw management
• A traditional brown flax variety • Large seed size • Higher protein, plus oil and iodine values
• Yellow Mustard • Adapted to growing in the Canadian Prairies • Lower fixed oil • Better seed weight • Significantly higher mucilage content
• Brown Mustard • Lower oil content • Greater seed protein content • Higher seed weight than common brown • Higher allyl glocosinolate
• Oriental Mustard • Highly resistant to blackleg disease • Reduction in fixed oil content • Increases in grain yield
Contact companies directly for sales.
• Shortest, and earliest to bloom of any variety of hemp. • Typically begins to flower at 25-30 days after sowing
• Hemp Genetics International product.
• Designed for southern and central production areas, and areas with heavier soil textures.
• Slightly taller plants with larger seed size than Picolo • Seed size (15gm TKW) • Designed for organic and central production areas requiring larger seeds and slightly taller stature.
• Shortest variety with moderate seed size (13gm TKW) • Designed for irrigated and northern production regions • Slightly shorter than CFX-2
Please contact us at 403-327-9736 for prices and availablity